Tuesday, November 19, 2013

All About Me


My name is April Cheatham. I am twenty seven years old. I am originally from a small town in Louisiana called Norwood. I have three sisters, one brother, four brother-in laws, and three sister in laws (My husband’s side included). I also have seven nephews and four nieces. I am married to my best friend and the love of my life, Kevin. We have two beautiful children together, a son named Riley who is 7 and a daughter named Elisa who is 2. We reside in Vancleave, Ms. My husband is in the Air Force and is stationed at Keesler Air Force Base. He is also the Den Leader in my sons Cub Scout Troop.  I have been fortunate enough to get to stay home with both of my children. My son is in the second grade this year and my daughter just started preschool. We lead a very busy life between school, work, ball games, and cub scouts. I enjoy sewing, reading, and baking. I am currently a student at The University of Southern Mississippi majoring in Elementary Education. I would love to teach fifth grade. I think this is because my favorite teacher from grade school was my fifth grade teacher. I would really like to teach some where in Jackson County because that is close to my home. I love children and have always wanted a profession that allowed me to help children. I do have plans to teach for a few years and then go back to get my Master's Degree. I have a love for learning, so I do not think that I will really ever stop going to school for something. I have some prior experience using technology programs such as Google Presentation and Google Groups. I think that technology is a very important part of the education system. It allows students and teachers more opportunities to create and communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment